Re: replicating compile flags from rawhide

On Sun, 15 May 2016 22:05:48 +0200
Daniel Pocock <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14/05/16 23:18, Peter Robinson wrote:
> >> A build failed with the -Wnarrowing error in rawhide on ARM
> >>
> >> I've got access to another ARM box where I want to reproduce the
> >> problem, but running gcc 6 on that box, -Wnarrowing is only a
> >> warning.
> >>
> >> I added -std=c++11 to CPPFLAGS and now it fails on the other box
> >> too, but are there other things I should add to reproduce the
> >> Fedora environment more accurately?
> >>
> >> The project is quite large and I don't want to do another upstream
> >> release until I've addressed any other issues like this.
> >>
> >> Also, is there a way to make the build server use "make -i -k" to
> >> keep running after the first error and report all errors?
> >
> > You can either use mock [1] with the rawhide config or use "fedpkg
> > mockbuild" executed on the arm device.
> >
> > [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mock
>
> The ARM device is not running Fedora unfortunately, is there another
> way to set the various CPPFLAGS and friends to emulate the compile as
> closely as possible?

If you are a packager you can use
arm03-packager00.cloud.fedoraproject.org or
arm03-packager01.cloud.fedoraproject.org

See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers
for details.

Those are the same exact hardware as the builders in koji.

kevin