Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 24 Candidate Beta-1.1 Available Now!

On Thu, 2016-04-28 at 10:00 +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:
> On 28/04/16 08:10, rawhide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > You can see all results, find testing instructions and image download
> > locations, and enter results on the Summary page:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_24_Beta_1.1_Summary
>
> Is it just me or is there nothing on that page that provides the
> promised image download locations?

Man, I don't know why *everyone* goes to the summary page and looks for
the download links, I guess I need to do something about that :/

the summary page is built with clever magic wiki voodoo out of the
other pages; the way it works it can either include the download links
from *every* page, or from *none*. I went with none, because you don't
want the download table popping up five times and making the summary
page even longer.

But I can probably add the download table directly into the Summary
page before it transcludes the individual result pages, I guess.

For now - the download links are in the individual pages, but not the
summary page. Sorry!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey