Re: Fedora 24 Schedule

On Mon, 2016-04-18 at 15:11 -0500, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Looking at the schedule[1] today I am confused by one thing, Fedora policy
> states that any slip pushes out all other milestones.  which would mean Beta
> Freeze is next week not this week.
>
> Dennis
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/24/Schedule

Er. Yes. That's a point.

I tend to just take it on faith that the schedules get adjusted after
slips, but AFAICS, the F24 schedule was not adjusted after the Alpha
slip.
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Releases/24/Schedule&diff=439901&oldid=435873
is when the wiki schedule was adjusted for the Alpha slip, but the only
date that was changed was the Alpha release date, no other dates were
touched.

As things stand it's possible we could make the non-adjusted Beta
dates, though there's some missing test coverage we'd really need to
get to, but it's definitely not what we've done before without an
explicit decision to *not* change the later dates.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey