Re: why libcdaudio is in critpath and how I remove from there ?

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 22:20:15 +0100
Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello, sometime ago I took libcdaudio , because though that was
> important to keep it, nowadays almost all packages that need cdaudio,
> use libcdio and libcdio-paranoia [1], so I think the correct is remove
> libcdaudio from critpath , how we do that ?

So, "critpath" is kinda in a bad state and we should probably do
something about it.

I've filed:
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6396

with all the things that are currently wrong with it.

If it takes us too long to fix up, we might adjust bodhi to ignore it
until it's fixed.

kevin