meaning of Requires(pre)

Hi,

this is follow up to recent discussion we had with Harald Hoyer. Long story short
there were some packagers who interpreted `Requires(pre)` tag wrongly as it is not
an extended semantic of normal `Requires` but has rather different meaning [1]. In
some packages rpm ancient `PreReq` dependency definition was replaced with just
`Requires(pre)` which is wrong. Any package that is specified in `Requires(pre)`
could be freely removed after installation.

We wanted to let other packagers know the difference and avoid the harm by broken
dependencies on user's system. The maintainers of Fedora components containing
`Requires(pre)` tag and while not having the `Requires` were informed. Maintainers
should be able to decide whether their requirement is really just installation
dependency or not as they understand their component better than us. I apologize
for not properly done mass bug filling - I overlooked the guideline [2].

Honza

[1] http://www.rpm.org/wiki/PackagerDocs/MoreOnDependencies
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mass_bug_filing