SLA of Copr and changes in future

We are discussing in Fedora Infrastructure about level of SLA of some
services. And mainly because of Copr. There are some other services e.g.
Jenkins, Taiga. However Copr is probably most popular. Copr service was
from begging meant as somehow beta version and did not pass all the
requirements Fedora Infrastructure team has for Fedora services.

So rather later than never - I would like to emphasize:

 Copr is experimental service provided as a courtesy for the
 community.  There is no expectation of a SLA and the service may be
 changed from time to time as part of its further development.

This is the reason why Copr changed hostname recently. From
copr.fedoraproject.org to copr.fedorainfracloud.org.
There is ongoing discussion on Fedora Infrastructure mailing list, that
only fully supported services should remain in fedoraproject.org domain.
All experimental services should be moved to fedorainfracloud.org.
Recently there was suggestion to use http://fedoracommunity.org/. So it
is not settled down and the resolution may change in near future.

Copr team works hard to become fully supported service in future and
re-appear again as copr.fedoraproject.org. This will not be painless.
Beside a lot of work for my team, it will mean rebuilding of all
packages. We will provide tool which will easy the migration for you.
However I have no precise ETA when we met all Fedora Infrastructure
requirements.

In the mean time, it was announced on copr-devel list that the redirect
from copr.fedoraproject.org will be discontinued on Tuesday 22nd March.

Miroslav Suchý