Please stop modifying other people's packages without coordinating with them first

I was in the process of upgrading to the latest upstream releases,
which came out about a week ago. You've interrupted the process by
pushing some unrelated changes, and now I have to figure out what
happened.

You've done that without  any attempt at contacting me. There are
other persons who helped considerably with these packages, such as
Dan, and every time, they coordinated with me before stepping on my
toes.

I've considered what to do next in order to complete upgrading to the
shiniest upstream release. I've decided that I will revert your
changes, and continue the process where I left it off.

Alex