Re: rpmlint FAILED for cppad-20160000.0-2.fc24

KP> Hello, we have an RFE for adding a rpmlint whitelist feature here:
KP> https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T692

I can't actually log into phabricator to respond there, but really this
needs to be with the spec file.

I edit spec files in vim, with syntastic calling rpmlint to check syntax
on the fly.  Having a per-package rpmlintrc is the only reasonable way
to handle this kind of thing; taskotron just needs to know how to get to
it.  I really wish more packagers did this, because sometimes rpmlint
has so many complaints about a package that you have to wonder if
anyone's actually run it against the package I'm viewing.  Having
taskotron do some spamming is a great start.

 - J<