Re: F24 System Wide Change: LiveUserCreator as Primary Downloadable

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Martin Bříza <mbriza@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:35:56 +0100, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Jan Kurik <jkurik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> The correct name for this Change is "LiveUSBCreator as Primary
>>> Downloadable" instead of "LiveUserCreator as Primary Downloadable". I
>>> am sorry for the typo. The name has been fixed on the Wiki page as
>>> well.
>>

>> I believe this Change is also Workstation specific, correct?  There is
>> nothing to indicate that in the email or wiki page, but I do not
>> believe this is targeted at Cloud or Server or any spin other than
>> Workstation.
>
> Well the tool offers and allows you to write every Product/Spin/Lab Fedora
> has to offer (except Cloud) so it is relevant to almost everyone.

True, however the website changes discussed are only for Workstation
from what I understand.  The Change is mostly about the default
delivery of the tool, not what the tool is capable of doing.

Put another way, if the Change proposers wish this to be the default
for all non-Cloud spins, they might want to at least start by pinging
the Server WG directly.

josh