Re: F24 System Wide Change: LiveUserCreator as Primary Downloadable

The correct name for this Change is "LiveUSBCreator as Primary
Downloadable" instead of "LiveUserCreator as Primary Downloadable". I
am sorry for the typo. The name has been fixed on the Wiki page as
well.
Credit goes to Oyvind to catch this.

Regards,
Jan