Re: How do you unsubscribe from mdapi meta-data update?

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 10:19:50 -0500
Steve Grubb <sgrubb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Something started sending me emails about $SUBJECT. The email says
> this is due to my preferences and give an URL. Clicking on that URL
> leads to a page that says, "Transaction expired, or cookies not
> available. Try to login again."
>
> Logging in again leads to no useful page. It simply says "You will be
> redirected to this application whenever another application requires
> you to authenticate."
>
> Reclicking the original link still says I'm not logged in. Logging
> into my FAS account does not allow me to pick any preference about
> this email. How does one stop it? Why is the URL that the email gives
> wrong?

Can you share the url it's giving you?

It should be something like:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/<yourfaslogin>.id.fedoraproject.org/

Which should redirect you to the Fedora ipsilon auth server.
It sounds like it is redirecting you, but somehow it thinks you have
taken too long to login and says the transaction is expired?

In any case you can go to:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/

click the 'login button' and login.
Then you should be able to add a filter to drop those notifications.

kevin