pylint 1.5.1 update (and python-astroid-1.4.1)

I'm building these for rawhide finally. They mostly work, and add
support for python 3.5 (current builds were failing because python 3.4
went away so this is an improvement).

There's at least 1 obvious regression, the complaints about
gi.repository modules (Gtk, GLib, etc.) are back when I run it against
anaconda. I've tried figuring out what's missing, but all the patches
we were carrying made it upstream so I'm stumped.

So, in a few minutes we'll have working but buggy pylint. Please report
bugs when you find them, preferably upstream where they're much more
familiar with the codebase and in BZ with a reference to the issue/PR
you opened.

Also, upstream has moved (again). Finally we can use git! New location
is:

https://github.com/PyCQA/pylint
https://github.com/PyCQA/astroid

The new version drops the dependency on python-logilab-common and picks
up a new package python-lazy-object-proxy.