Re: yum: Critical path update in testing for 4 months?

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 00:08:37 +0100
Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> yes, i expect this when i am able to follow all fedora and 7 other
> mailing-lists including bodhi-mails and give karma and review 100-400
> mail samples for bayes-training every day besides my daily jobs as
> the only sysadmin for more than 30 Fedora based servers, a few
> test-servers, 4 fedora-based routers and get my *really* dayjob as
> software developer done at the same time
>
> yes i expect that someone is able just read his mails and push a
> button on a list in a webinterface

Please keep in mind that everyone is not you. Different people have
different time commitments, priorities and levels of contribution.

We need to make things as easy as we can for maintainers who may not
have the same time as you do.

kevin