Re: Some analysis on the size of the minimal and Server installs of Fedora 23

DW> I suppose NM-tui could be pulled out of Server since not that many
DW> other things require newt, and nmcli is always going to be there
DW> anyway.

For some reason I thought NM-tui _was_ nmcli.  There's no reason to have
anything other than the command line tool in server, indeed.  Some might
argue that you don't even need that since you can just edit some files
and restart.  Are any deps there just because of nmcli?

 - J<