Re: DNF is completly unable to act with local packages

Am 13.11.2015 um 12:09 schrieb Honza Šilhan:
From: "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
would not be a topic if DNF would not be completly broken for "dnf
update *.rpm", in F22 it works sometimes while in F23 it is just
unuseable 99.9% of the time

That's an important information, it would be great if you would cooperate
mentioning it in your bug report and attaching the debugdata as was requested
for each system. DNF versions are the same for F22 and F23 so I guess that would
be a a different packaging of the local packages - we will know from the debugdata

just download a random set of sub-packages with stricht versioned inter-package dependencies from koji, type "dnf update *.rpm" and you have your debug data