Re: Retire a package from Fedora i686 (not x86_64)

Am 12.11.2015 um 21:49 schrieb Przemek Klosowski:
On the other hand, Harald, I have to say that in this case my irony
detector bent the needle. You often voice your displeasure in this forum
that some setup you used for years was broken by new stuff, and yet you say
you CAN NOT HAVE both - leading edge software and legacy support forever

I just see this quoted back at you in the future :)

it's a difference replacing working software with some alpha/beta-quality stuff lacking half of the features and waiting years to get useable as before or just drop the support for hardware older than 10 years for the sake of use capabilities of more recent one