Re: bodhi 2 now live

FWIW I think the new version looks much nicer than the old one.
Hopefully the issues will be ironed out.

> * The formatting of the update notes has changed in some ways (line
> breaks
>   gone missing?), breaking my nicely formatted notes, e.g.:
>   https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/calamares-1.1.2-1.fc23
>   (The enumerations were turned into one paragraph with bogus
> italics.)

This one's a feature I think: updates are already displayed to the user
in markdown -- at least in GNOME Software, and I think even the
obsolete GNOME Package Updater, and I think Muon as well? not sure
about Apper -- so users are going to see your updates in italics no
matter what. You'd be forgiven for not realizing this, since the web
interface did not show this. That was a serious problem.

(I'd like to hope/assume that the markdown parser is the same as is
used in the user-facing system update tools....)