Re: Wiki inconsistency with services enabled by default

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 05:42:56PM +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:31:57AM -0500, Richard Shaw wrote:
> > While investigating a problem with one of my packages regarding systemd I
> > noticed there there is an inconsistency with instructions on how to get a
> > service enabled by default.
> >
> > So one says to file the bug against systemd, the other says to file it
> > against fedora-release.
> >
> > Which one is it?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Richard
> >
> > [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ScriptletSnippets#Systemd
> > [2]
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:DefaultServices?rd=Starting_services_by_default
>

>   Presets are shipped in fedora-release, so you should file a bug against it.
> Can you please fix the wiki at the same time?
Somebody from the packaging committee will have to do this. That
page requires special privileges.

Proposed text:
Replace the paragraph starting with "If your package includes one or more..."
with
"If your package includes one or more systemd units that need to be
enabled by default on package installation, they need to be covered by
the default Fedora preset policy. Refer to
[Packaging:DefaultServices?rd=Starting_services_by_default]."

Also systemd has moved to github, so the link to macros.systemd.in should
be updated to:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/blob/master/src/core/macros.systemd.in

Zbyszek