Re: F23 Self Contained Change: Netizen Spin

> And generally I agree with the concern raised on the spins list
> (https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/spins/2015-May/004222.html and
> following) that the spin description can, at least by a quick read without
> reading the actual kickstart, likely to be misunderstood to deliver more
> than it actually does. For example, just including a tor package by no means
> guarantees privacy (e.g. it does nothing about all the ways Fedora leaks
> information about being Fedora).

So, to be explicit:
<FESCo hat on>
The spin description, and spin contents, need to be put in line, so that users installing the spin will get what they will expect to get by reading the description; either by changing the description to more precisely match the limited amount of what the spin currently does, or by changing the scope to match the fairly ambitious description.
</FESCo hat on>

Also, without wielding the FESCo hat, at least to me that the discussion of philosophy and hierarchies is obscuring rather than clarifying the purpose and scale of the project.
    Mirek