Re: "Your Outstanding Requests" on closed bugs

> Humans I can
> understand having different views, but the tools should provide the humans with
> what we need here.  In this case I think that means one of the following:
>
> 1) Require that the bot ignore bugs that are closed (assuming a majority
> consensus agrees, which I understand isn't likely to happen)
>
> 2) Require that the bot be configurable by individuals to optionally ignore
> (1)

Surely the right thing is to not have any “unreviewed” patches in a closed bug by the time the bug is closed.  (New unreviewed patches could arrive after the bug has been closed, same as new comments, but that is AFAICS not the situation prompting this thread.)  Ignoring the inconsistent state of unreviewed patches in a closed bug is at best a band-aid.

If we modify bugzilla at all, I would suggest to modify it as to resolve the review flags in patches while closing a bug (by marking them as reviewed, as refused, by dropping the review=? flags, or perhaps by saking).
     Mirek