Re: i686 kernel bug priority plan

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 08:15:51 -0500,
 Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is an opportunity for community members for whom i686 is a
passion to join the team to participate in the bugfixing required. We
previously called out the need for assistance[2], but had no
substantial response. We hope that being transparent about our
priorities will prompt interested community members to help. If you
are interested to help, here are some resources to get started:

I try to help with the bugs I run accross. I do bisects to try to find commits and have some interactions with upstream and report back when there are fixes.

I can't afford to replace my old hardware just now. I mostly use PAE kernels, except for a backup laptop that can't do them.

I am not good enough at working with kernel code to be able to do much more than than try to find the commit that triggers a problem and provide various logs to help with debugging.