Re: Bodhi policy for pushing updates to stable

Adam Williamson wrote:
> So thinking this through again...the bit I forgot to mention - the
> reason why 'updates' matters - is that on fedup to Branched, updates-
> testing is (usually) not used, because fedup takes its repo set from
> the release being upgraded from. I don't know if it'd be practical to
> change that, or if we should just look at the distro-sync mode as the
> 'solution'. It'd be good to get Will's thoughts.

That "enable updates-testing by default for prereleases" policy also breaks
the upgrade path from prerelease to stable release. IMHO, it really needs to
go away. Having stable updates available sooner would help getting rid ot
that inconsistency.

        Kevin Kofler