Re: Bodhi policy for pushing updates to stable

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 11:05:52 -0800,
 Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Someone proposed that using the 'updates' repository during the
Branched period could help solve quite a few things here, and I think
that's an interesting idea.

The other thing it fixes is packages dgowing up as orphaned when they move from updates-testung to the release, because the composes don't happen at the same time. I notice this because I check a lot, but most people don't. I like to get rid of the test builds if they are being unpushed, but not if they are moving to thbranched release. It's possible to go check this, but it's apain.