Re: "Workstation" Product defaults to wide-open firewall

On 9 December 2014 at 18:19, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you're a developer, surely you know what a port is and can make a few
> clicks in firewall-config or system-config-firewall to open it! A
> "developer" who can't even figure that out is a HORRIBLE developer!

Yup, that's me. A horrible developer. A developer who wants to print
his boarding pass on a shared printer. A developer who wants to listen
to music on the TV with the big speakers. I have zero interest in
firewalls, I'm just too busy writing code to care.

Richard