Re: Abandoning boinc-client

Hi Germano,
it would be nice if you can become a co maintainer. Gianfranco contacted me some time ago, but I was overwhelmed by work in that time and I couldn't work with him.

If you want contact me directly to talk about current problems of boinc in fedora (so I can write in italian in half time what I can write in english....).

Mattia