Re: Multiple directory ownership including filesystem package

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:57 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 6:45 AM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>

>> On a side note, that's the legacy location for bash completion
>> snippets. The modern one from which they're loaded on demand is:
>> $ pkg-config --variable=completionsdir bash-completion
>> More info in /usr/share/doc/bash-completion/README
>
> Apparently most packages haven't gotten the memo.  Are there bug reports filed?  Is this tracked somewhere? Is it ok for a provenpackager to step in and fix it across the repository?

No tracker bug reports exist AFAIK. And in my opinion this is
something that maintainers should discuss with upstreams, and not
something that should be done only in Fedora, let alone be done by
provenpackagers. If the completion files are not upstream, they should
be submitted there.