Re: blivet-gui announcement

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Farkas Levente <lfarkas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if you read lennart mail you can see "it's a step back" which is an
idealism and which is what i really replying.

Whether or not you read it that way, it's not appropriate in a Fedora mailing list to attack another person.  Sure, we can argue about the preferred method of exposing advanced functionality, and the "right" way to build GUIs.  That's fine.  That's what this list is for.  That's why we communicate about these things in the open.  When the conversation turns to attacking a particular person, or digging up past disputes to disparage another person, it becomes inappropriate.

But more bluntly, please try to focus on *what* is right and not *who* is right.

--
Jared Smith