Re: How quickly should we retire orphaned packages?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:02:23 -0400 (EDT)
Miloslav Trmač <mitr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,

Note that we can not remove anything the shipped in the GA tree of a
release. that content is static forever. so while we can remove updates
we can not remove a package completely,  but removing from rawhide is
very doable