Re: DNF: why does it refresh metadata all the time

In testing dnf on rawhide I nearly always do "dnf clean metadata && dnf update" purely because I found most of the time dnfs metadata was out of date. To me dnf fetching the metadata behind the scenes just doesn't work right. But I'm not sure that me or rawhide fits into the experience dnf is trying to give.

Dennis