Re: The Forgotten "F": A Tale of Fedora's Foundations

On 04/22/2014 09:13 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
So one of the key questions here is whether the current policy on
essentially hiding (protecting?) the user from these external software
sources is truly in keeping with our Foundations, Mission and general
project health.

To be honest, I'm fairly uncomfortable discussing this without Fedora Legal weighing in. I don't see any problem with re-visiting the decisions made along this path, but I also am pretty confident the folks who decided things had to be this way are really smart and had good reasons.

~m