Re: Attempting to contact three unresponsive maintainers

On Fri, 2014-03-28 at 10:11 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses for three package
> maintainers are no longer valid.  I'm starting the unresponsive maintainer
> policy to find out if they are still interested in maintaining their
> packages (and if so, have them update their email addresses in FAS).  If
> they're not interested in maintaining or we can't locate them I'll have
> FESCo orphan the packages so that others can take them over.
>
> If you have a way to contact any of these maintainers, please let them know
> that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages.  Thanks!
>
> Maintainers:
> * llim -- Lawrence Lim -- former email address llim@xxxxxxxxxx
>   - Bugzilla owner of redhat-lsb

If you don't find any contact for llim, feel free to reassign redhat-lsb
to me - I'm monitoring the bugzillas of redhat-lsb package anyway and
I'm the owner in RHEL. We discussed with Lawrence transfer even in
Fedora, but it never happened.

Greetings,
         Ondrej Vasik