Re: AppStream Logs and False Positives

I'd be willing to host some space on a time-based setup as my server and home system are not always on (running live-static blogs) but hit me up if need be also I run fc20 sec xfce x86 if you need help with outreach or testing on other WMs

Corey W Sheldon
Owner, 1st Class Mobile Shine
310.909.7672
www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine