Re: Packages with missing %check

На  5.03.2014 14:12, Stanislav Ochotnicky написа:

Why are you filing bugs (with patches) you don't understand then?

This is a foolish statement to make without knowing what I do and don't know or understand.

Patch which contains text which you haven't verified is
correct. Quoting:

+%check
+# tests are executed during %build
+

How do *you* *know* they are executed during build?

FYI, first I got a list of possible packages which have their tests run in %build from mizdebsk, then I inspected them and built them *by hand* to verify that was indeed correct (e.g. apache-commons-codec, apache-comons-logging, python-blivet, python-urlgrabber, etc.)

If you find a patch which is incorrect (that is not running the test suite properly or stating an invalid comment) point me to it and I will work to update it.

--
Alex