Re: fedpkg build failing (due to NSS?)

>>> I've left a negative karma there, they forgot to add the new nss-util
>>> into overrides list.
>>
>> No, it's been added, but then it was expired:
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/override/edit?build=nss-util-3.15.5-1.fc20
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/override/edit?build=nss-softokn-3.15.5-1.fc20
>>
>> That's not the problem at all.
>>
>> The problem is that **some** of these 3 overrides were epired, but not
>> all.
>>
>> The three packages need to always be in overrides together, or none of
>> them.
>>
>> Leaving a negative karma to the update won't help fix the problem
>> either.
>
> At least they can get the news IMO.

That is completely the wrong way to communicate this and it doesn't
"get them the news" and in fact often stops people getting critical
security or stability fixes for a pathetic little game. The way to
communicate this problem is by the mailing lists/email/IRC etc... IE
proper communication channels. To try to communicate by putting
negative karma on updates that have nothing what so ever to do with
actual update needs to stop.

Peter