Re: exclude people from giving karma?

On Sun, 2014-02-23 at 18:12 +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2014-2922/libreoffice-4.2.1.1-1.fc20?_csrf_token=a6a024f6e2d35ad3f3333b8666c1244e215a6aa2
>
> how can people pretend "installation went smoothly, no issue detected during basic
> document manipulation" for packages which are not installable at all due
> dependencie problems?

Thanks for bringing this up. I've written to each of the people who
provided positive feedback asking them to be careful in giving feedback
for updates before they reach updates-testing in future and providing
some information on the requirements for dependencies in updates, and
also asked David to be careful with update dependency consistency and
consider not using autokarma for major updates in future.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey