Re: Java headless bugs

Hi Jerry,
Closing as notabug is perfectly valid solution in your case. I also have a bunch of such packages myself. The thing is that there is no way for this to have been known by the automated tool thus we end up with such false positives. I have to also add that the percentage of false positives from my list is not big thus I find it acceptable on the path to cleaner installs.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team