Re: Heads up; F22 will require applications to ship appdata to be listed in software center

On 01/24/2014 05:50 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
But, never deem that 5k components is the best number, comparing to
other Linux, we are far away behind. They can be used still at the
moment, why do we burden ourselves by the insignificant numbers?

Quantity vs quality 5k - 7k was the number we peeked in contribution and innovation.

We should be able to calculate the number of components we as in distribution actually can manage. We just need to agree on average contribute time which could be 2.5 hours a day 5 days of the week or something and how long each component distribution task takes, and how many packagers we have and reduce ourselves to exactly that size or there about.

JBG