Re: Schedule for Wednesday's FESCo Meeting (2013-12-18)

Am 20.12.2013 14:11, schrieb Jóhann B. Guðmundsson:

> On fös 20.des 2013 09:49, Michael Scherer wrote:
>> Le mercredi 18 décembre 2013 à 21:40 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" a
>> écrit :
>>> Individual that tells that truth and shed's light how RH operates.
>> Shed light on "RH decide on its own how to spend their money without
>> asking to others" ?
>> Or the truth of "having job title not decided by the community" ?
>
> Red Hat as an corporate is reflected in the actions that it's employee take
> within Fedora no more needs to be said in that regard.

since you are obviously the one and only which has a serious problem
consider to solve this problem for sourself and leave the rest in peace

>> But if you would look at what I think to be usual US job titles, you
>> could see stuff like "office manager", "key account manager" and various
>> other titles that doesn't hold much managerial responsibility in the
>> traditional sense ( ie, managing people, deciding what others people do,
>> etc ).
>
> You can try to twist this in Red Hat benefit as you want for all the job description and
> positions which have been advertised as a leading positions within the community and
> filled with people outside.

many words without content

>> Adam demonstrated skills by working on QA for another distribution ( ie
>> mandriva ) for several years, handling discussion with community,
>> handling tests on Cooker, etc, etc. It is all archived on ml, you can
>> check.
>
> I have no interest in checking archived other distribution mailing list since they
> are entirely irrelevant

not because it is irrelevant, because your only interest in that context is trolling against RH

> Our community is completely different to other community's so claiming that an individual that has
> work for example with or for Ubuntu does not make him an *expert* dealing with our community
> or community in general

oh and *you* are the expert?
how comes?
who gave you that title?