Re: really stop "really" commits (really!)

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 4:01 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be nice also to check that the sources file contains the
> Sources listed in the spec file, since I often bump the version number
> and forget to upload the new sources.

Yeah.  I actually have a little shell function that runs `spectool`, a
tarball stripping script if one exists, and then `fedpkg new-sources`
together because invariably I forget some part of that. ;-)

Actually we really should check that both SourceN and PatchN are in
one of either git or the lookaside cache.  There's valid reason for
SourceNs to be in git (.desktop files, systemd units, etc.) and for
PatchNs to be in the lookaside cache (software that distributes
updates via patches like the kernel or vim).

So now the script checks both Sources and Patches and makes sure
they're both somewhere koji can find them later.

-T.C.