Re: Discontinued Packing of NetBeans IDE

On Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:11:37 +0100
"puntogil@xxxxxxxxx" <puntogil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Il 07/11/2013 08:27, Manuel Faux ha scritto:
> > On Tue, 5 Nov 2013 18:38:38 +0000
> > <devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> Quoting Rahul Sundaram (2013-11-05 17:46:55)

> >> More specifically look at:
> >>
> >> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/java-devel/2010-November/003980.html
> >>
> >> Reason nobody picked it up is that is has relatively big dependency
> >> chain and there was nobody interested enough (from maintainer
> >> perspective).
> > I have investigated the build process of NetBeans and I can just
> > can go along with the fact that its dependency chain is quite long.
> > Nevertheless I would like to reactivate it. If anyone is interested
> > in helping, feel free to contact me.
> >
> > It seems like, that also netbeans-platform was not updated since
> > quite a long time, which means that this package needs to be
> > updated before.
> >
> > Manuel
> hi,
> see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetBeans_7.3
> gil

Hi,

I saw this page, but I could not find out, if anybody actually is
working on this. All the TODO bugs are assigned to nobody and also the
wiki page was not updated for a long time.

Since you are the owner of this feature, is it okay to update it for
NetBeans version 7.4 and go ahead with working on it?

Manuel