Re: Draft Workstation WG Governance Charter

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In your opinion, should we have term limits imposed to ensure we have
> fresh members coming into the WG?  As I said in another email, I think
> we should shoot for some continuity while also encouraging new members
> to step up.

Not sure.  I mean, as the saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix
it".  Making membership autorotate kind of contradicts that little bit
of wisdom. I think when people get tired or ineffectual, they'll say
so, and relinquish their seats. People know when they're burned out,
or when they're not helping for the most part.  And I think the people
on current working group have good intentions, and are willing to
objectively put the project first.

--Ray