Re: [Fedora Base Design WG] Initial committee proposal and selection reasoning

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Phil Knirsch <pknirsch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/29/2013 04:25 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Phil Knirsch <pknirsch@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

Except, as I pointed out, I don't know if your calendar is for this
week or next.  So e.g. 16:00 UTC is noon here this week, but next week
it will be 11am.  A lot of other meetings are set in local time and
shift when the time shifts, so I need to be able to figure out any
overlaps.  WHICH WEEK?

josh