Re: [Fedora Base Design WG] Initial committee proposal and selection reasoning

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Phil Knirsch <pknirsch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10/29/2013 03:11 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

There are no dates.  Is this for this week or next week?  Normally
this isn't important but because timezones exist to only be a pain in
the ass, it matters these two weeks.  Europe switched to standard time
starting this week, the US switches to standard time starting next
week.  People need to know which week this is for so they can do the
conversion from UTC correctly.

josh