Re: Fedora Working Groups: Call for Self-Nominations

>>What about Fedora Embedded? Do you plan to drop ARM support on
>>Fedora? I can't match small credit card size devices with either
>>Workstation, Server or Cloud group. Is this group list fixed or
>>could be extended and on what basis?
>>

>>Mateusz Marzantowicz
>>
>We just started to support ARM, I don't think we want to drop it.
>I guess those three products are currently most important and
>other products like Embedded should go into Spins category. At
>least for now.

Yes, we're probably not going to be offering a direct embedded product
right from the get-go. However, the Fedora ARM project will definitely
have a place in the Server and Cloud variants, as several hardware
manufacturers have been announcing ARM-based servers.

Also remember that ARM are not only for smell devices: http://goo.gl/qpDzy

--
+261 34 81 738 69