Retiring libeio

I adopted libeio back when Node.js still bundled it to aid in the unbundling
effort, but upstream "fixed" the bundling problem here by no longer using
libeio for anything.

It's now conflicting with a different eio, used by Enlightenment.  Since most
other distros ship the Enlightenment version as libeio.so.1 instead of this
libeio, and nothing in Fedora uses it anymore, I'd like to retire the libeio
package so Enlightenment packaging can proceed without gross unnecessary hacks.

Please shout if you need it for anything and would like to take it over,
otherwise I'll retire it in a week or so.

-T.C.