Re: Demand of co-maintain freemedforms and freediams

On Sat, 2013-09-07 at 10:24 +0200, Alexandre Moine wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I want to become a co-maintener of freemedforms and freediams with
> Ankur
> Sinha, under the SIG medical. I'm not a sponsored fedora packager, so
> need a sponsor. I know a little bit how make and build package,but I
> need some other instructions;)

It's a request, more than a demand ;).

Alexandre has already spoken to me, over the fedora medical mailing
list. I'm more than happy to let him co-maintain the packages and learn
in the process. We're also getting him started on some new packages for
fedora medical, and I'll guide him throughout the process.

I therefore, take responsibility of his learning the process and being a
responsible package maintainer.

I'd be most grateful if someone could please sponsor him into the
package maintainer's group.

Alexandre, please reply with your FAS account login. Please apply for
co-maintainership in the fedora package database once you have been
sponsored and I'll approve you. The complete process is detailed on the
wiki[1]. Please study the page thoroughly and mail me privately when you
need any help.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers?rd=PackageMaintainers/Join
--