Re: Orphaning Blueman

I've tried contacting Valmantas Paliska (The original Blueman developer) but I don't expect him to return to the project after over a year of absence.

LXDE (and other lightweight environments) are indeed the reason I'd keep the program around, but as mentioned by Kalev, new versions of bluez will ultimately break the package.

For what it's worth, this package holds a bit of a sentimental value to me, as it was the first package that I got reviewed and accepted into Fedora, thanks to Toshio (abadger) and Dennis (dgilmore) but if its time to retire it, then I might as well.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.
--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos