Re: RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk)

Am 26.07.2013 00:48, schrieb Eric Smith:

>>> And what are you going to do for security updates on Fedora 17?  Live
>>> without?  Backport and rebuild everything yourself?
>>
>> what are you talking about?
>>
>> [harry@srv-rhsoft:~]$ date
>> Fr 26. Jul 00:33:37 CEST 2013
>>
>> Reminder: Fedora 17 end of life on 2013-07-30
>>
>> my calendar says that we are before EOL as well as upgrade
>> of the 20 servers is scheduled for next week and since the
>> internal deadline for PHP 5.4 rollout is on monday i would
>> like to know what your problem is
>
> So if someone came to you today asking whether they should use Fedora
> 17 on their production servers, you would say yes?
>
> Bizarre

*where did i say this*

i said we run *currently* F17 and if you would read careful
you have noticed the "Apache 2.4" which was never shipped
for F17

i really do not justify my decisions inside support cycles
because *you* quote out of context and sound like "booh nobody
is running Fedora in production" because *that* is bizarre with
a @foedraproject.org address

-------- Original-Nachricht --------