Re: Fedora as an crowd founded project an additional funding source to our sponsor

You apparently don't want anyone who is working on Open Source as part
of any job (Red Hat or not) involved in the  distribution you support
(since you said you don't value system admins fixing things while on the
clock the same either).

Here's one of Fedora's Core Values:

  Friends

  We believe success comes from a strong community, made of people from
  around the world, working together. There's a place in Fedora for
  anyone who supports our values and wants to help. By collaborating
  with each other openly and transparently, and with a strong,
  supportive partnership with our sponsors, we can achieve great things.

If that doesn't agree with your goals, then IMHO you should find another
distribution.

This will be my only post in this thread.
--
Chris Adams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>