Re: RFC: Proposal for a more agile "Fedora.next" (draft of my Flock talk)

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 14:38:17 -0400,
  Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS: Somewhere in this discussion, it was brought up that Fedora
infrastructure is not running on Fedora. I find that a really depressing
state of affairs. Changing that would be a great goal, imo.

I think making sure a Fedora fork could run on Fedora (to bootstrap) is good enough given our current resources. Infrastructure is already short on human resources and trying to run stuff on Fedora is going to add a lot of work (so other things will not get done) for little benefit to the project.